Monday, 1 July 2013

No Fear, Bloglovin Is Here!



When I first heard that there would no longer be Google Reader, I wanted to cry because I follow several blogs through Google and I many of my followers are l through Google as well.  But no fear,
Bloglovin is here!

I have always loved Bloglovin and I bet you will be too!  You wont regret switching to Bloglovin! It only takes a few minutes. Bloglovin lets you import your blogs you are following into your Bloglovin account which has given me so much relief!

It is simple and you waste no time moving everything across. So please click here and start reading my blog and many of your other blogs on Bloglovin!!  

I hope to see many of you still reading my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena