Wednesday 1 May 2013

Hello May - 25 Facts About Me


For my beautiful readers to get to know me a little better:

1) I am really short.

2) I have an undying love for Earl Grey tea.

3) When I am bored or nervous I play with my hair.

4) I am in grade 12 (Matric).

5) I am a proud "Directioner" and "Belieber".

6) I have traveled to 4 continents.

7) My dog is named after the singer Cher.

8) I used to do high performance gymnastics but stopped in grade 9.

10) I have an obsession with Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

11) Cuddling up in bed watching a movie on a raining day is one of my all time favourite things to do.

12) I have the most amazing view from my window.

13) I dream to move to London one day and work in the fashion industry.

14) I love to write poems and sketch. Though I am not very good at it.

15) I want to travel the world one day.

16) I have a love for photography.

17) I like to wear flats rather than wearing heels despite my height.

18) My favourite colour is lilac and if you have ever been into my bedroom you would definitely believe it.

19) If I loose something I tend to freak out but if I miss place it in my room I couldn't care less. I did not know where my iPod was for 6 months.

20) I am travelling to England at the end of this year with my best friend.

21) I work in an ice-cream shop.

22) I am a hard worker and always try do my best academic wise.

23) I find blogging and reading others blog helps relax and de-stress me.

24) My favourite TV shows are Pretty Little Liars and The Carrie Diaries.

25) I live in the beautiful country of South Africa.

I would love it if you could follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena