Saturday 13 April 2013

Where have I been?


I am back! I decided to take a long break from blogging to get my life sorted out. Suddenly things became hectic, I hardly had time to blog, and my life was unorganised and stressful. BUT I am here again. Things are going to change though. Firstly my URL has changed to www.deliriouslyimaginative.blogspot.com. Secondly, I am changing the my style of blog. I have decided to write less about fashion but about my life and everything around it. Hopefully you will like this change. 


I have also organised my new work station. Since we have had renovations my room has slowly started coming together. Hopefully soon it will finally be done and I can show you the final outcome. I am so glad to be back and can't wait to start blogging again. 

If any one has suggestions what they would like to see me write about feel free to comment and if you have an suggestions how to decorate my desk please help me!


5 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! :) I love your desk the way it is now,simple clean design is the best;) I'm your new follower on bloglovin, hope you follow me back ;) Kisses,

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful ^__^


    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogging! I totally can relate on the real life and blogging balance.

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your desk is so lovely! like the dream desk for every blogger!

    www.ilatoudis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your room! Especially the black and white accents! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena