Sunday, 2 December 2012

Outfit: Contrasting Colours










Wearing: Top - Forever New / Shorts - Zara / Heels - Woolworths

Today was amazing. The weather was hot and perfect for summer. I felt like I needed to wear something bright to express my happy mood. That is why I wore this extremely bright top from Forever New. These shorts from Zara are honestly the most comfortable pair of shorts I have ever worn. I spent a lovely day with the family and walked down into Kalk Bay and browsed around the shops. 

8 comments:

  1. cute retro look, love your top!:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    xoxo
    K

    Ps. would you like to follow each other via fb / bloglovin? Let me know, would mean a lot to me:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Chelsea! Cute shorts!

    I just nominated you for the Liebster Award, find out more at my blog: http://globetrotteralamode.blogspot.it

    Take care!
    Ely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your look girl :) wanna stay in touch with Google/FB if you want :) Wld love to see u over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold and beautiful! Love the look of hot pink and navy together...chic honey!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena