Thursday 1 November 2012

Style Crush : Andy Torres














Andy Torres , is a style icon. I don't know when there isn't a day I don't go onto her site and check out her latest outfits. She was the reason I started blogging ,because one day I was scouring the internet and came across her fascinating blog. From then I knew I wanted to blog and express my style to the world. I really have to thank her for inspiring me so much!

Her style is not only trendy but it is classic too. She incorporates the latest trends with classic clothing pieces, creating chic with a bit of edge to it. Maybe one day I can have her wardrobe and sense of style. Her great work has made her so famous across the fashion industry and it is still growing!

I can't wait to see more of her unique and inspiring outfits that come out next!

If you want to view her blog click here.

11 comments:

  1. Stylish blog , tell me what u think about my fb's page
    http://www.facebook.com/LesFashionFreak

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and your blog, I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Andy aswell. Her style is great and so is her personallaty. I also really like her DIY
    Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is gorgeous

    New post about Migh-T
    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, definitely some amazing outfits and fashion!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely crush worthy!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. what a fashinista! love her style SO much. i've never heard of her before. so thank you for sharing this with me!

    I'm so happy I stumbled across your lovely blog.
    I would love it if you could check out mine. If you'd like I'd love to keep in touch by following each other on GFC. Please let me know! ;)

    Have a wonderful day!

    MOIOLOGY

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena