Sunday 16 September 2012

Casual Beach Outfit










Wearing: Dress - The Lot / Shoes - Tomy Takkies / Sunglasses - BondiBlu / Watch - Present

Yesterday was perfect. The weather, the food, the boyfriend, the friends, just made it perfect. It was so strange to wake up to the most amazing weather that I have ever experienced in Cape Town. So since the weather was so great I decided to pull out my favourite summer dress. It is just so comfortable and fits me just the way I like it. I completely love this floral print as it is bright yet filled with my favourite colours of all time, bonus I guess. I slapped on a pair of "Tomy Takkies" which are honestly so comfortable especially since I am a person of closed shoes and hardly wear own shoes, exposing my toes. The outfit was extremely casual and perfect to walk, run and skip down the be beach while drinking ice latte and eating an amazing almond croissant from Knead Cafe.  I ended the evening off at a friends house for a small get together and dancing to some music. It was one amazing Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! I specially love these sunglasses :)

    XX

    Shape and Fashion
    Blog’s Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty outfit! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Nice to meet you. Love your photos!!!
    It's my grand new open online shop, I would like to invite you to join libra5.com and you will get a free leather bracelet!!!

    http://libra5.com/get-a-free-leather-bracelet-september-2012/

    LIBRA5 FREE Leather Bracelet Giveaway

    From now on, LIBRA5 is holding a FREE Leather Bracelet (Worth HK$88) Giveaway to everyone who has "like" our Facebook Page and Register at our online shop.

    How to JOIN?
    Please follow the 2 easy steps to get a free Genuine Leather Bracelet!!!

    1. "like" LIBRA5 Facebook Page
    2. Register at LIBRA5.com
    (please ensure you input all correct information, so we can send the bracelet to you through mail directly.)
    You will received a confirmation email after we have sent the gift.

    A Genuine Wrapped Leather Bracelet will be sent by random colours.

    So, do not hesitate! Act NOW! Act Fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super Chels, I <3 you, thanks for the lovely weekend! Will miss you when you go away :P
    xxx

    fortheloveofruffles.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love the contrast of colors in the background against your outfit. awesome post!
    love your blog :)

    http://avecjayj.blogspot.co.uk/

    jayj x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floral dress!!! Now following you on GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you will visit my blog and follow back if you like it!!!!

    xx Marla
    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena