Saturday 4 August 2012

Stellenbosch University Open Day Outfit










Wearing: Sequence hairband/Vintage ; Scarf/M&S ; Shirt/Vintage ; Jersey/ Vintage ; Leggings/ZARA ; Shoes/Vintage ; Bracelets and Necklace/Accesorize, Market, With Attitude



Yesterday my friend, Jenna, and I went to the Stellenbosch University Open Day. This day was an opportunity to check out the Campus, Residents, Faculties etc. I felt I learnt a lot about the university as I hadn't been to the main part of the Campus before. Walking around the campus was a lot of fun as they were playing music and the vibe was insane. 

My friend and I after so much walking decided to have a coffee then sit down to eat at a cute restaurant hidden in a beautiful garden. I chose a casual outfit to wear to the open day but glitz'd it up with a gold sequence hairband. I did not realize until I had finished putting my outfit on that I was wearing majority vintage items which I bought at a thrift store. 

All in all it was a great experience and really worth going! Seriously considering Stellenbosch as a first choice of university. 

2 comments:

  1. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena