Saturday 21 July 2012

Avon - Ideal Flawless Foundation

This post is a little different to what I normally do because I am sick in bed fight off the flu. I just came back from school camp and ended up catching the flu up there so haven't been able to do any interesting posts. The camp was a lot of fun as it involved a lot of mental and physical stamina. This camp was all about leadership so we worked on teamwork and becoming leaders and choosing our school portfolios. I chose join the events portfolio which handles organizing the valentines dance, roses, fashion show and Matric Dance after party. We have a really good bunch of people who all seem to be eager to take on this portfolio so it will be a success.

Onto the beauty side. The other day I received my Avon order which I ordered two foundations, the same but different shades (nude and natural beige). I was extremely excited as I needed a new foundation but one that was good for my skin. I also use the Avon skin range which has done miracles for my skin (if you want I can do a post on that too). These two foundations are very similar in shade. I found that this foundation gave me full coverage but was a bit cakey if you used too much. Maybe I did over do it when I tried it out first time, which was in the dark due to renovations. What I can say is that the foundations matched my skin very well and I will keep using it but obviously not as much as when I tried it out. I am really starting to love the Avon range and will use more of it in the future.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena