Sunday 6 November 2011

Cancer.

Hey Guys,

Whoever stables across this page please read this.  I have a friend who was diagnosed with Cancer last year, she is one of my best friends, she is having a seriously tough time dealing with the cancer. She is now in South Korea trying out different treatment than to the treatment here. I can not ever imagine being in her shoes, it is just too much. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. Her brother started a blog which she writes posts about the time is going through. I know it would mean the world to her if people could read it and know what she is going through. She wants to share the story with the world through what she is experiencing. I pray for her every night I go to sleep and I miss her so much. She is an amazing beautiful person and is only 15. So it will be her birthday in December and I won't be able to spend it with her :(.
Here is the link to her page and the first chapter:

 http://www.kimbatya.co.za/?p=1

I hope some people would get the time to read such amazing blog like I am doing now. Lets help her beat this cancer!

Lots of Love and prayers to her. <3

Thank you so much,

xxx

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend, wishing her and her family the best, i cant possibly imagine how hard it is for any of you.
    Going to go read her first chapter now.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you so much, she will really appreciate it, my school has been raising funds for her for the research, She means so much to me and thank you for reading that <3

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena